Dekalb County Police Abuse of Power

Discussion in 'General' started by llllllllll, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Dekalb County Thugs Police Department's latest abuse of power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QsmGWy4Xh0

2. 1375989433618.jpg

Sent from my Typewriter using Grasscity forum

3. What THE FUCK. That's horrible man, did this happen to you? Absolute PIGS. I had cops in my house once, scariest experience of my life.

4. #4 CMGarcia55, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2013
    "I rebut Satan to the depths of hell from whence he came"

Haha, anyone else laugh at this part?

5. Pretty sad.

6. #6 Kuollut, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
    typical atlanta police.  atlanta police busted in a 92 year old womans house on a drug raid. the woman ended up dead and it turned out to be the wrong house.

7. Real heroes ....  :rolleyes:

8. You should see the comments on the video. Quite a few idiots completely okay with what the police did here. When are people going to get tired of this shit. The american revolution got started over a lot less. A bunch of thugs playing police officer should be treated like the thugs they want to act like.

9. as much as i don't trust the police i feel like this could have been avoided if they had opened the door right away and told them they had the wrong address.

10. She had to flush her unmentionables first.

11. #11 SiriusWolff, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013
    Ya know if a citizen did this i'd have the right to shoot them. What makes the police exempt? Shit likes me so damn angry and the worst part is there is nothing anyone can do about it. Nothing will ever come of this video and these police will continue to act this way and possibly harm or kill someone in the future. It wouldn't have been bad at all if they would have let them open the door and talk to them outside instead of busting in the door putting em on the ground and threatening to taze them multiple times and using profanity. An officer should never have to curse.

12. you need some friends in high places, my uncles a judge and had the cops pulled this bullshit on my family, theyd be lucky to even have a job being an un-armed rentacop

13. Dekalb county sucks.

Have friends in high places or get abused by people with power, sounds like a great, fair plan.

15. in your case you could always just dial the waaambulance, or the short bus since you think 'fair' applies in every possible instance in the real world

16. No need ill just call your uncle the judge and he will fire the whole police force :rolleyes:

17. make sure you say youre a friend of rickys

18. There's several De Kalb counties. Would be helpful if he at least said which state he's in.