Dejavu or Are we a song on repeat?

Discussion in 'General' started by euphorianx3, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Man every time I get dejavu, I feel like, this has happened before, this exact same way, and probably has happened for an infinite amount of times. For me, it actually takes a while to realize it, but later on I'm like oh shit, this is like, the past. It's something peculiar about our universe. Does it just repeat it self the exact same way over and over?

2. U high bro?

3. Some people have told me that it could mean we are on the right track? And of course some say we're repeating lives.. I'm not really sure of what to make of it yet though. How often do you have it? Multiple times daily?

4. He high

5. Yeah I heard the right track thing before.
    But it doesn't happen all the time, does that mean I'm on the wrong track?

6. I had the CRAZIEST déjà vu.

I was at work. Left to get blazed off location. Came back and was like WOAH! I've been here man..

Oh wait I'm at work :smoke:

7. Nah it happens to me in unfamiliar situations.

8. Yep, it's called Fractal theory, something that became obvious to me after taking LSD.

Fractal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

9. Well I wouldn't say that, just cause idk if that's what it means. I have deja vu sometimes 3 times a day :eek: It's such a strange phenomenon.

10. #10 ATWA1993, Jun 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2012
    Even though it's fun to think about, I don't think there's any deep meaning behind Deja Vu. It's actually already been scientifically explained. This video makes it easy to understand.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSf8i8bHIns]What is Déjà vu? - YouTube[/ame]

11. I know exactly what you mean, me and my friends get dejavu at the exact same times. When my sister gave birth to me nephew I had major dejavu the whole time I was at the hospital, and I had never been their before.

12. I always get it from hospitals

13. It wasn't really the setting that felt eerily familiar, it was the events of the day. My nephew screaming, the family and friends coming to visit my sister, my grandpa being put in same hospital at the same time as my sister when he fell and hit his head, ect.

14. man i always dream about thing ahead of time.... ill end up same place same exact words being used same people.. also one time i thought the phone was ringing and i picked up and my sister said she was dying on the other end... that never actually happened. but lo and behold she was in germany in a hospital with her brain swelling inside her skull... how creepy is that shit... like i already knew it was happening

15. #15 euphorianx3, Jun 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2012
    yah i've had those dreams too... once i dreamt that i'd get a paypal donation of $30 on a small site i had. it really happened the next day. but for some reason this trips me out less than live dejavu.

and twitchy it's almost purely visual and situational for me.