deja vu

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Michael Bolton, Jul 23, 2004.

1. i always am doing something then it just hits me in the head like ive done this before and i get like a flashback its weird.

2. Easy explanation: That usually happens as a result of a "short circuit" in the brain. So, instead of going to the short term memory, impressions go directly to the long term memory. So it feels like you've had the same impressions some time ago. Need elaboration...shit, then I gotta start up my brain

3. actualy i find your post very explicit and crystal clear.

4. yeah thats awesome

5. I just had a wicked deja vu. I am not quite sure what causes Deja Vu but I wonder if the matrix was on to something

6. Try reading.....

7. could it be that you're re-experiencing your same life except that you changed one aspect of your life during that repetition and so you changed the future whether good or bad... ohhhhhhhooooooooo BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!!!

hahaha just kidding.. but that's based on Nietzsche's (sp????) theory of reocurring life.. i forget what it's called exactly..

8. they took that part of my brain out...now the other side"short circuits";):smoke: