Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Deja Vu... word...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Needa Name, May 11, 2011.

1. Okay, so recently when I've been smoking I've been having mad deja vu. I've been smoking at least once a day for the past month? and before that I had taken a month off and before that I was smoking all the time but not too much.

But recently, when I get high it feels like I'm reliving a lot of whats going on, and it seems like even when I'm unhigh it feels like I'm reliving these events. The deja vu will be decently strong when high, and still recognizable when not high.

Is this depersonalization disorder forming? Because I know I've heard people say its like your watching a movie and thats what deja vu feels like correct?
    Oh and the deja vu is pretty frequent, like it varies but it happens multiple times in a day, but I also have anxiety so im not sure if im convincing myself I'm having deja vu or not sometimes. If that makes sense.

Or am i just paranoid?
    Someone please help is it safe to smoke more herb?

2. You're just simply becoming paranoid. But it's nothing you're just think about it too much. Try toking more often and if matters get out of hand, see a doctor

I say toke more to get your mind and body used to it.

3. you might just be really high a lot.

4. You do not have a dissociative disorder. Dissociative disorder range from watching yourself in 3rd person (out of body), feeling like your in a dream, and to feeling like your living in a dream.

5. I get mad deja vus all the time. Like I'll be talking with someone and I could swear I've had the exact conversation before.

I wouldn't think too much into it man.

6. Try getting high at different places, maybe you really are reliving what you did yesterday or the day before. :smoke:

7. So what is the difference between living in a dream like state or the feeling of being in a dream

8. one requires you to smoke a lot of pcp

9. #9 KingFurgalur, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    There different categories(derealization,depersonalization). I'm not a doctor. If it interrupts with your function please see a REAL doctor.