DeGeneres married in CA!

Discussion in 'General' started by amsterdamage, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Congratulations Ellen and Portia!! :hello: :hello:

..and thanks to Mayor Newsom whose hard work and unwillingness to accept discrimination made this all possible!

http://nwitimes.com/articles/2008/08/17/ap/entertainment/d92juop80.txt

[​IMG]

2. Holy hell, she's 50? I thought she was around 40 haha

3. WOOOT!! GRATS ELLEN AND PORTIA!!

yeah...ellens held herself together pretty well for her age..and is doing more now, no surgery for that gal tho!

im soo glad they finally did it! ive been following it for months now sicne they werent going t disclose a date or place...so no one knew when it would happen!!

i love ellen, i watch her show and have her books...lol..shes an all around great person and deserves this happiness

4. That stinks...I've loved Portia de Rossi ever since I started watching Arrested Development and I wanted to marry her

5. awww yay! i am so happy for them!:hello::hello:

6. ellens wife is kinda fine.

7. cool beans!
    so happy for those two :love:

8. Nice couple.

9. Congrats to them most definitely. Was just reading about this earlier.

10. Probably the exact same words I would have used.

11. Sorry to hijack this thread, but skittlette, how's the "grow" comigng along? :p

12. thats awesome. It's too bad how fucked up our country is while still claiming to be so perfect.

13. for how far left California may be, they're certainly the tip of the spear in the fight for state's rights

14. Portia? Pronounced like the car? That sounds like a strippers name I once met.