Degenerate Art

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by glasssnob860ct, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Haven't saw a thread dedicated to the love and appreciation that the old school guys deserve. Let's see some old school fumed glass appreciation Snodgrass, Dan K., Bob badtram, among others. Lets see em!! Here's my Dan K hammer.

Attached Files:

2. #2 41Venom14, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2015
    I love this Snodgrass hammer. Actually picked it up from GC for Christmas.

image.jpg
    image.jpg

It does have small flaw by the mouth piece a little bubble, but it just says to me handmade so I'll take it.

3. I believe Dan k is also the maker of the special k pieces. If not correct me but here is a piece I got from a friend of mine from here in eugene. Bought a foot and a half tall and ridiculously thick glass! I have a 7mm TAG bong and this one is quite a bit thicker than that and love it. Call him red ear cause of the red mark up top.

Attached Files:

4. Personally I've never saw a Danny K tube. He's pretty much one of the pioneers of fumed glass and was a parking lot vendor at grateful dead shows. My guess would be no. On instagram there a profile called dankglassphotos featuring his work.

5. This is my shawn daddy sidecar he's not snodgrass, but he keeps it oldschool with a few extra fume layers 20160809_135504.jpg