Deftones

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Pariah, Oct 31, 2004.

1. Wow iv been listening to deftones, and theyre really good, especially after a good smoke :) i like the lead singers voice and stuff, anyone else into them? favorite song?

2. i'm into them. don't really have a favourite song as such. my first deftones album was white pony, and it's still my fav. knife prty, korea, street carp, elite - good picks from that album. i want to do my own recording of elite - mad amounts of screaming in that track.

i saw them live last november. it was awesome. got mighty blazed, went into the part of the crowd just behind the mosh area, swayed with the crowd and screamed along.

3. lol that sounds awesome, yeah elite is a great song, im also liking when girls telephone boys

4. yeah the deftones are awesome... I have white pony too but i dont have A favorite song I like all of them... wait where am I again? Ohhh I remember now... wait? why am i typing my thoughts?! I must be higher than i thought

5. chino! has anyone caught them live, performing a decent show? Ive seen them twice and werent impressed, and have heard most similar comments..
    nevertheless, I dig em.
    one of my favorites is Passenger (feat. maynard) very very cool groove to that tune. Elite and 7 Words are up there..I never got into the newer albums but the older stuff Ill listen to a lot of the time.

6. deftones are real good, i have all of their cd's and their all wicked good, my favorite song by them is prolly minerva.

7. I'm not really into nu-metal or all that but deftones is an exception. Only album I've heard by them is around the fur and it was pretty good.

8. i saw them live, was blown away.

9. I wouldnt go there. to be nu-metal you need "stuff" like a gimmick, a semi clever but not impressive DJ, remix your own album, and then compare youself you the Deftones.
    the deftones are just, the Deftones!

10. I was testing out my new speakers yesterday, and deftones just sounded so heavy with them! They are a great band.

The most dissapointed live set ive seen more recently was Incubus, they just played so many slow songs, and only about 4 heavy ones. Wasnt so enjoyable.