Deftones

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by mrzoggs, Feb 25, 2009.

1. #1 mrzoggs, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2009
    are my favorite! they never get old. Best wishes to Chi! get well soon.

2. not my fav but i listen to them.

3. I like everything about the deftones except the whiny vocals. But i still listen to them from time to time. my own summer is a rad song

4. I like the Deftones, but the vocals really do get to me as well. I like their style though, pretty unique.

5. DEFTONES 4 life!

6. Best wishes to Chino!? Is he even sick? Their bassist Chi Cheng is the one that got in a car wreck and has been in a coma for 2+ months. He's making a pretty slow recovery and the most response he' s shown so far was to move his lower lip.:( Get Well Chi!

7. around the fur was so hard. i loved that shit

8. i love the deftones. around the fur and white pony are both awsome albums.

9. never heard chino's vocals described as whiny. i cant see how youd get that. he straight up scream-sings occasionally but thats his style. and that what makes Deftones one of the best bands in the world, a style like no other.

10. a friend of mine says "whiny" also when i put deftones on. i think they are just misunderstood. try maybe listening to older albums? (like) linus. or b-sides and rarities.

11. thank you for correcting me! i need to start proofreading. supposedly hes in a very stable condition. id like to see them on tour before anything were to happen. buckle up everyone!