Deformities?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dirtykingpin713, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Ok so how often do you guys see this?
    The first two are on my largest and the last is my runner up.

- that shiny thing is a reflector. The foliage is so thick and close together I wanted to get some light to the lower foliage that's almost blocked out

Attached Files:

2. You need to give more info man What ya running Light, strain of plant how far away is your light away from plant

3. #3 dirtykingpin713, Jul 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2011
    Ok so the two that have more obvious deformities, not sure on strain there some bag seed of some dank my friend wanted to grow. They Where sprouted outdoors and brought indoors shortly after. Lived there lives under one main fixture (2x 26watt clfs & 32watt cfl) and a secondary fixture was added (3x 14watt) couple days ago. Soil grow used nutes at early growth starting at 1/4 strength then mixed in full strength one day because I was to stoned to realize what I was doing. Since I watered them with that I had to cut the nutes because that full strength feeding gave them nute burn. And my lights are approx. 3in away at all times. Hmm I believe that's the gist of it

4. i've been inside your house. i've seen your plants..who am i?

5. O J Simpson?

6. I refuse. Hit up the grow thread the kids are lookin great lol