Deformed sprouts/seedlings? (pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by NCDROGRO, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Hey all, I recently just started a new grow and 3 of the six sprouts, sprouted funky looking two had disformed contorted whimsy leaves and the other had a strange pigment in it's leaves. All 3 of these were dna seeds lemon skunk, rocklock, and sharksbreath. The other 3 seeds started were from another breeder sprouted nice and uniformed and look totally healthy. What I'm wondering is it possible these batch of 3 seeds from dna were just bad genetics they also were freebies which also makes me wonder.

Well here are a few shots of them, if anyone has any clue why they'd come up like this I'd love to know lol all 6 were started in same medium ffof with pH'd water so it's strange I did end up tossing the one with real distorted leaves below:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last one below is the one that has more so pigment discoloration & somewhat whimsy leaves then any distortion of leaves. Thanks in advance for any help! :)

[​IMG]

2. dont look like anythings wrong at all, unless its your cam, your camera looks like it gives off a green light or something

3. look to be curling down a bit. could just be genetics bro but it doesn't look to bad yet