Deformed Seedlings?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dtgrowz, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Can anybody tell me wth is wrong w/ these two seedlings/ HSO Pineapple Skunk

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I see cotyledons.
    It's normal.
    It's cannabis.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Other than them being stretchy what's wrong? Sometimes the first set of leaves will curl up for me like that for no apparent reason and not cause any issues... however idk if that's your case or not as it has no set of true leaves yet just leave them alone and let them keep doing their thing and maybe lower the light some since the one is really stretching it may end up needing help standing if it stretches any more.

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

• Like Like x 1
  4. Looks like they where too wet and maybe had a fungus eat the leaves. Hard to really tell under led light. I would just wait a couple days and make sure your rock wool is now too wet. Everything is shiny so things look overly wet, make sure the net pot is not to close to the water it may be excessive splashing from bubbles. Once the roots drop lower the water. Also try and take pictures with white light when you have a question and make the subject the majority of the picture, unless someone asks for an overall pic.