Defoliation

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by FunSizeKaZKaZ, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Hello this is my first grow and i do not know anybody else that grows so it is not easy for me to get second opinions. I just trimmed a bunch of leaves i left two of the big fan leaves just cause but i trimmed a lot. Am wondering if looks like i did this correctly or did i just damage my yield? I had just recently switched to flower.

Attached Files:

2. OMG what did you do?!?!

Kidding ;) I personally am not a fan of defoliating..fan..leaves, but it looks good. :thumbsup:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Lol thanks for the reply :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I personally just trimmed my autos to allow more air flow in the scrog. If you look around the internet you will find people who swear by it and people who will say you are removing the solar panels which make your plants energy and buds bigger. Its pretty much along the lines of the great flushing debate, dammed if you do, dammed if you don't lol.

My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow :gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Defoliation is a must in my eyes, in my autos im around day 40 i done a major defoliation yesterday. First and only one. Its a must. Get the light deep all over tge ladies privates

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app