Deflectoheads Granddaddy Purple Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Deflectohead, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Here's a little update on the GDP's and Headbands. Last night was day 4 of 12/12. The Headbands have gained a good 2 inches of verticle hieght while the GDP's have only grown about an inch. I hit them with a preventative spray of Neem Oil and watered them with a SeaBird Guano/Compost tea that i brewed for about 36 hours. After 12 hrs of brewing i had a foam head that was about a foot tall and spilling onto my kitchen floor. good thing i woke up at 6 am because the puddle was only inches away from my power strip. I havent put guano in a tea for a while and forgot how much foam it creates as the protiens break down so i tossed a teaspoon of vegetable oil in there. it was still creating a lot of foam but it kept it at bay for the most part. I've been having trouble keeping the humidity up in my room so I've been tossing a couple of gallons of water on the floor to evaporate during their lights on time to raise it up from 16% RH to between 30-40%. Luckily, some snow and rain has rolled in the past couple days and my RH has stayed at about 35%. Here's a few pictures of the ladies after their Neem shower.

family photo
    Photo Jan 30, 4 11 08 PM.jpg
    GDP
    Photo Jan 30, 4 12 47 PM.jpg
    Headband
    Photo Jan 30, 4 15 13 PM.jpg
    Other GDP
    Photo Jan 30, 4 14 45 PM.jpg

for some reason my photos are loading wierd.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Subb'd i just picked up a couple gdp clones :) yours are lookin real good, nice strains you got goin!

3. update?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Hey guys. Sorry for the delay in posts. I was on vacation for 3 weeks and then came back to a family emergency. I will post some pics up soon. The GDP only have a few days before harvest.

• Like Like x 1