Definition of 'Heavy User'?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dope Antelope, Oct 23, 2012.

1. You see a lot of people say... he didn't pass the drug test, but he was a 'heavy user' or.. it took him 3 months to get rid of the weed in his system because he was a 'heavy user'.. etc etc.

what is yall's definition of heavy user? how much do you think you would have to smoke to be one?

2. I dont smoke all day...

but my routine when i get home..

Is buy a Weed Drink from the dispensary next to where i live.

Take a dab while choosing my TV show..

Roll blunt during show..

listen to music after and smoke blunt/drink weed drink..

and spit some verses and dab concentrates for the rest of the night.

Thats a heavy user brah. Theres some bowls n shit in there also AND if i have someone over after work?? OH LAWDY!

3. Someone who smokes 3-7 times a day and doesn't take t breaks.

4. heavy user is a dude weighing 300 pounds smokin...

5. ^This:laughing:/ 50+ dollars a day. :bongin:

6. Yea I'd say an 8 th a day. Funny thing is a do know a couple bigger dudes who smoke even more than an 8 th a day ahahahaha.

7. i know someone whos room has dust but the dust is like resin its crazy..i dont think hes dusted in like 5 years.

8. ^thats just gross lol

thanks for replies, any other opinions on this?

9. I think a heavy user is some one who tokes at least 3-4 times a week or more.

Same thing I would say about some one who is a heavy drinker, I'd say a heavy drinker is some one who drinks 3-4 times a week.

10. I smoke an eighth a week shared between 2 people. I don't know if I'd call myself a heavy user but I'm always stoned besides when I work

11. I was always led to believe that even if you smoked all day every day it would only take a month to clear your system and pass a piss test. Now a hair test is way different and takes a long time but hair tests are not common.

Heavy user = spending upwards of $50 a week on bud.
    I have gone through times of smoking $150 a week and times of smoking $50 a week but never less than $50 lol.

12. Oh we'll guess I'm a humungous user then

:smoke:

13. each person is different. A month is just the average. There have been documented cases where heavy daily users were clear after a week or two, and there have been cases where people were still pissing dirty months later.

14. Makes sense. I have never had to take a test so I have no idea what it would be for me.

15. It's varies alot actually. Two of the drug tests I have taken, gave me differed results. The one I passed I had 2 weeks notice for it, thought it was a fail for sure. The one I failed, I stopped smoking about 40-45 days before it. Both times I was a daily toker.

I assume I passed the one because I prepared for it and tried hard to get it out of my system.

16. Lol, I need a friend like you sir.

17. Oh btw, I smoke between 1.5 and 2 grams a day by myself. I consider myself a heavy user. Im high 24 hours a day usually.

18. A Heavy smoker is giving ur own dog his dosage out of his own kief jar.
    I wish he could dab with me tho. :(

19. heavy user would be someone who smokes a pound of weed a day LOL

20. Id give ya a p if ya could do that lol