Definition of Atheism and Theism

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Ninja20p, May 3, 2011.

1. I don't know what "belief" or "reality" means...

2. You are reality. EVERYTHING you experience is reality. That is my belief anyways.. I'm sorry you can't grasp these concepts, but by my definitions, you do believe there are possibilities, and you do believe everything is god.

You did say this, no? Or am I imagining things?

3. Yes, you can give me any definitions you would like, and in a way you are right. The truth is not in these definitions, though. "manmade"

4. I think I understand some of this, but can you explain further?

I feel this is only supporting what I've been saying?

5. I can explain as fully as you would like. Or you can listen to music, and the musicians will explain. Or look at fine art, and the artists will explain. Watch tv, the actors will explain. listen to stand up comedy, the comics will explain

IT'S EVERYWHERE! :D

6. #86 WhosGotTheHerb, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
    Reality? Yes I know, but is it not what you yourself perceive it to believe? I understand your argument for removing reality as it is a manmade concept, but I feel it is impossible. Reality is the only thing we have to claim life. Without reality, I would not be able to claim a creator because I wouldn't grasp the concept of life (my only proven evidence of existing, which is why I believe we were created).

Does that make sense?:smoke:

edit: Just realised you are going to try to argue this is your point. BUT, my point is we WERE created, so who created the possibility of reality?

7. Sure, call what IS reality. justwordsman :smoking:

8. Like I said, that's just my definition.. what is yours?

9. Don't have one...sorry...:hello:

10. This answer makes me realise you really are the linear thinker

11. yes. very linear indeed

12. I really just don't understand where your coming from man. Please try to explain instead of being so vague.

13. I'm being as direct as I can be...if you see me as vague, you see the truth as vague :)

14. #94 WhosGotTheHerb, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
    I'll have to disagree, but thats ok because I believe my truths are what I make it. You are right though, I see YOUR truth (through my eyes) as very vague.

15. And if you make my truth out to be different than your truth, then it is as you make it to be

16. I've said this from the beginning. People are going to have different beliefs (truths), but it doesn't hurt to compare beliefs. Gather the evidence, then create your conclusion. If you do not want to explain your belief (truth), that is fine.

17. I am explaining my "belief," but you are not hearing

18. But I asked you to clarify, which you replied if I seem vague, so it shall be. Your right, I'm not hearing, but I will no longer attempt to listen.

19. I really wanted to bring these posts back to the discussion. I'm very curious what everyones answer is to these questions.