Definition of a Soulmate?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by borked, May 7, 2010.

1. What defines a soulmate to you? I think I have found my soulmate at last and she is 4 years younger than me(21). I just had this high guy thought(damn trainwreck) that if we had a baby, and during the delivery she died but the baby survived I would give the baby her name in hopes that he/she can grow up to be have some of that essence or be an incredible person as she is. Kind of a morbid thought but in that way seriously beautiful.

I've been with this woman for 3 years, and we still miss each other everyday at work. Text constantly, talk constantly, have text sex back and forth. Fuck everyday sometimes twice a day, I get blowjobs whenever i want and she wants, we get each other and have the same outlook and views, and most importantly we both have an awesome sense of humor so...i mean damn for me, what else is there?

Also, it's as if it was MEANT to be, because when we first started dating I wasn't looking for a relationship so I kind of played her off. Then we were each seeing other people but maintained a freindship, which eventually grew into a bff type thing and than we werent fucking anyone else but not fucking each other yet. then we started fucking and man, life hasnt never been so good. she makes me happy everyday and is the reason i dont climb a clocktower up in this motha lol..

I dont know of ANYONE else that can truly say they found their soulmate. So now I go to where I can tap the biggest audience in seconds..the internet. ITS AMAZING!

2. All i can say is rock on and enjoy! Seem to have found a keeper.

3. To OP : That is great. I'm happy for you.

But I must say,

Soulmates are not always peaches and creams. Sometimes soulmates are the ones that make you most miserable, yet can't shake off.

4. THIS!

Soulmates are people that you can love to pieces and wish would fucking die all the same...
    :D

5. Lol... :D

Soulmates... can't live with them... can't live without them... can't kill them either...

6. #6 borked, May 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2010
    Yea everyone has their own definition of a soulmate. IMHO (no offense) to anyone the compatibility should be so high that you should never be in a situation or have those feelings of absolute hatred. I cant imagine hating this girl, for ANY REASON.

Soulmate; twin flames. need each other to survive

7. To me (and I know a lot of people won't agree with this) the soul isn't complete without both male and female aspects. Before we were born in this life, our soul was complete: it had both male and female qualities, making it a true soul. When we were sent to this life, our souls were divided into male and female parts, to make the respective life genders.

Our soulmate is that person who shares the other half of our soul, quite literally. When we meet them we know them, as if we had met them in a past life. A relationship with such a person transcends all things, and is the pinnacle of the spiritual bond between man, woman, and their Creator. Once they're joined they're inseparable, and although they may fight and bicker and have the same problems that any earthly couple has, their bond transcends physicality. Twin-flames, indeed.

Sometimes it takes several lives to meet our soulmates. I know, for sure, that I haven't met mine yet. Once you meet them you will know beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are the part of you which has been missing for so long.

Just a little Jewish wisdom for you :)

8. I believe you can have multiple soulmates as well... I know I have a few...

9. honestly.. ive only met maybe 1 or 2 ladies in my life I would really want to spend the rest of my life with. If you think you have one of those put a ring on that finger.

to me its someone who is my best friend, cant imagine living apart from.

10. My wife... it sounds all awww and such; but it would be my wife. Why.. the definition of a soul mate to me would be someone who I'm strongly attached too both physically and mentally for a long period of time. Someone who you are linked to and feel each others emotions without always speaking them or showing them. Someone who are so bonded with that your never bothered to be around all day and night. Someone that you will give up everything in a moment and someone who would never ask you to sacrifice something if they did not believe in the benefit.

11. I think I've found mine, I really really do.

Been with her for over a year now, and I'm finally moving in in 5 days. :D