Definciency or burn? Pics

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Bryant88, Aug 27, 2019.

1. white widow I’m using canna boost and a and b and cannazym nutrients in dwc it’s a white widow plant was wondering if it’s nute burn or deficiency I have pics of buds to it’s 8 weeks on sept 19...so 23 more days ..Last pic is og gelato there 4 weeks flowering only

Attached Files:

2. Is it only the one single spot? Or is it spreading?

3. Can’t tell much under purple lights

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. It’s spread out not everywhere but a lot of branches maybe it’s light burn leaves feel a little crumbly

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I know it’s not regular lighting but you can see that’s og gelato all of the sudden that plants leaves are turning light green it’s in Great Lakes soil 8 gallon pot there’s 2 others started to go light green as well I topped with more soil and watered in but there’s still one is turning more yellowish could I give them hydro bites I feel like there needed more soil too late now

Attached Files:

6. How close is the light?

7. 24 inches 3000 watt 2 off them 600 actual watts

8. Damn that seems like a solid distance man, did you bump up cal mag after flipping to flower?

9. Turn the Blurple light OFF. turn the flash on your phone ON and take a new picture. no one can see anything in bright purple stained pictures

10. Idk I’m don’t got those test kits or anything just a tube for ph lol I added more nutes per galliom I do 11 ml a gal of cann aqua Flores 3-0-6 and same with Flores 0-4-3 I add 7 ml a gallon of cannazym and cannaboost supposed to have rhitozinjc or whatever but ran out

11. Ok here’s

Attached Files:

12. Holy crap it does look a lot better when u take the blue light holy shit I didn’t know I was that good lol

13. But I started with 2 crappy lights and thought there were autos they never switched so I did it myself I had to bend down cuz they were to talk but I upgraded when I switched to flower to more powerful leds so will I still get 1 gram a w or around that