Deficiency?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Ambient206, May 25, 2016.

1. I believe I am having a deficiency brought on by fungus gnat I just cleared, minimal infestation.
    Is it potassium, phosphorus, or magnesium? I can't figure it out.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. It looks a little bit of phosphorus and some nitrogen deficient. What nutes do you have ?

3. None but the food in the soil.Was transplanted into roots organic nearly three weeks ago. I was planning on picking up bloom nutes for flower phase soon. Had been holding off on nutes.

4. The same is happening to mine. I have gnats too. How did you get rid of them?

If you're in the US, where can I get seeds? I am scared of mine dying

Attached Files:

5. I put a heavy air current through it and stopped watering, and I bought gnat nix. Its amazing.

• Like Like x 1
  6. There isnt enough nutrition in that soil to only use water, it aint no coots mix :p

Make a nice compost/EWC aerated tea to help balance things out and then top dress with the compost/EWC as well.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Looks like a nitrogen deficiency to me man. Good be something else though. You using nutes?

"The pharmacutical company doesnt create cures, they create customers"

• Like Like x 1
  8. Also guys use bay leaves for gnats. You can get them where the spices are at walmart. Just lay leaves over the top of the soil and gnats wont fuck with it nowhere nearly as bad of not at all. Idk what it is but gnats hate bay leaves.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Ya looks like nitrogen and a little phosphorous deficiency to me too. Its probably ran out of nutes in the soil since its like about a month old? Id get some nutes and feed it man. Just go a little slow. Start with like 1/2-3/4 the recommended dosage normally id say start at 1/4 but its deficient so im sure the plant would love a little extra since its deficient lol.

• Like Like x 1
  10. This may help you out later too [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks a lot for the help guys I'll be in on payday which is Thursday. Hope it can last 48.

12. It should be fine man. They dont call it weed for nothing lol. Ive seen a plant still flower after being extremely overdosed when it shouldve died.

13. Dont go buying 'nutes' if you're tryig to stay organic, keep it simple ;)

14. I'm just sticking with the brand. Roots organic by aurora innovations. They have an entire organic line of dry amendment, and liquid, or so it was explained by the shop folks. I haven't done enough homework on it admittedly

15. What is wrong with my plant? Someone please help!

Attached Files:

16. Looks like the start of nute burn. Anymore details? What's your medium, nutrients and ph?

17. I am using Advanced Nutrients "Grow" Part A & B CoCo Forumla
    Coco Coir
    My Ph meter broke yesterday so I don't currently have that.

I am using nutrients every other water. Tap water is my water source.

On a different website, two people told me its a mag deficiency and to add cal/mag. If that doesn't work, they said to flush

18. this is why I never understood chem growing. It is not up to you what the plant eats and when. Building a good organic soil mix and feeding only clean water is so much easier for a beginner, and produces better smoke. Sorry I dont have any real advice to give :/

19. I would just flush it and start nutes over. Very lightly. You should consider salts building up causing lock outs as well.