Deficiency?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by MDS, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Greetings, experts :smoke:

MMJ patient here, decided to do an outdoor grow test, with one single plant - Black Domina.

I believe there's some deficiencies with plant itself, and would like some advice on what I should do to keep it alive; the main stem is purple, which I believe could be an issue, and also on the end of the certain leaf, you can see purple/black appearing. It's also becoming bright green (as seen in the pics)

It was a clone purchased from a dispensary, sitting outside in a plastic tub filled with organic soil, and is watered daily. We move the tub so it catches sunlight, approximately 14 hours of the day at least. No nutrients have been added.

Please let me know what your thoughts are, and I definitely appreciate the help!

Attached Files:

2. Well i am very new to this as well, but one thing that caught my attention is that you water every day. You should only water when the top 2-3 inches of soil are dry. Over watering will cause problems, I know from experience. Is there drain holes in that tub? If not, get it out of there and into something that does.

You probably will need to add nutrients at some point, but I would be careful and only use half strength at first. This is also from bad experience.

When that plant is a bit bigger and ready to transplant do yourself a favor: go to a grow store and get a bag of soil they recommend from personal experience. Hope this helps.