Deficiency? Whats up with this bud?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ibowl, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Whats up guys.
    So This baby is about 2 weeks from being done but one of the 3 main colas is showing some signs of some sort of deficiency, but im not sure which one. I mean im guessing thats what it is, looks like it. Thing is its only of this one cola so im not entirely sure. The pic is below, take a look, tell me what you think. Right now im using schultz flower nutrient and it was working well until now. Thanks for the help.
    ian

Attached Files:

2. I personally wouldnt worry about it, being so close to the end. They will turn yellow a lot and shrivel a little when they are almost mature.

3. Nutrient difficiencies in late flowering are very common. In fact most growers will deliberately induce them by flushing 2-3 weeks before harvest. Your plants look fine. Enjoy those buds :).

4. Thanks guys, ya i realize that its suppose to happen, i was just curious because its just one one bud. either way im not too worried about it.

5. ya dude dont stress. Its lacking nitrogen. That happens when harvest is almost up. The plant hardly needs much when trying to bud. Nitrogen is used in the growing of the plant, like vegging.
    :D