1. Win a Cloud Pen 3.0 Vaporizer Bundle Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Deficiency type?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ethanthesteak, Dec 4, 2017.

1. [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Im having an issue from the bottom up with some type of deficiency, but im colorblind so charts arent very helpful. Any helps appreciated! Leaves are droopy because i geuss i shouldve waited until tomorrow to water with the mixture in the last photo. Im hoping the increased nutrients will fix it, but it would be mighty helpful if i could figure out its specifics!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. no more nutes until you go 12x12 IMO:

Molasses is for the soil bugs not the plant ... imo avoid until later grows

as you are colorblind keep thing really simple

consider organics for your nest grow

good luck

3. Why no more nutes if its suffering deficiencies? This is a 2 gallon pot, so i think it just went through them quick. Also this is my mother plant, so i wont be putting it to 12-12. I started a once or twice daily foliar feed with that stated mixture since i posted this, and the yellowing and spotting slowed down significantly, as well as the leaves perking up. Can adding molasses hurt? My thinking was even unamended foxfarm OF has some microbes in it, which can multiply to be useful if you give them food. Is that not accurate?
    Thanks for the help!

4. [​IMG][​IMG]

I took 4 clones from her today actually. I know you should only do this with totally healthy plants, but it needed doing, the damage isnt horrible, and the clones leaves were not yet affected.

5. What’s your ph?

Are you adding cal/mag?

Ez

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Between 6-7, on the lower side. No, i thought the seaweed foxfarm fert would be enough. Do they not contain enough calmag when combined?

7. What are the numbers on the back of bottle and how much are you dosing?

Ez

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You