Deficiency of some sort?? someone help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Vexyzios, Jul 15, 2012.

1. I've noticed this happening over the past few days. The top leaves are thriving it seems, yet the bottom couple sets of leaves are wilting, turning yellow, and dying off. Could someone please tell me what to do. I'm also on a budget, and what I mean is I have no budget.. anyways here's a couple pics of her, i hope someone will advise me what the heck to do

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Im a noob but what did figure out is when the whole leaf stem curls like that they just needed water.

3. haha as far as im concerned youre no noob, considering your babies. and you might be right but i think the stems only curving cuz shes been at an angle so she had to curl to stand strait up. i also just watered it and leveled out the pot so the stem should be standing strait soon, its just those dying leaves... idk what to do about em

4. #4 GuerillaNugget, Jul 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2012
    Root bound? Ive had the same probs a couple times in those hard pots when theres too much root matter against the sides and the plastic heats up in the sun... if you look at my grow all the smallest plants had that happen to them before they went into the big growbags...they were fine and then the plastic heated up on a couple uber-hot days and they yellowed at the bottom. how big are those pots? if you could still manageably turn em upside down and slip the root ball out, have a look-see at those roots. Re pot if necessary and maybe use a lighter soil? When this happened to mine, i actually pulled the rootball out and pressed it against my cheek. It was really hot, but still moist, meaning I essentially steamed my root system. Thats a lot of stress and my plants took 2 weeks to bounce back. If you think this is a possibility, act now to prevent further damage. I ll post pics of my littlest plants, it really held them back compared to the others...Hard to tell from the pics but it does look a bit compacted, which can prevent water absorption/retention and cause further yellowing...

5. the pot its in is about 1 ft x 2 ft, its easily 25-35 pounds im not sure, i think it'd be tricky to transplant it. i also have nowhere else to put it

6. Nitrogen def possibly, water problems and clip the last 4 fan leaves. Lollipop it, trust me worth it.

7. also start to lst. You're guna like the results

8. for sure man, is clipping what u mean by "lollipop it" ? or what do u mean, and whats lst?

9. Take a sterile pair of scissors and cut the lower fan leaves off and all growth. Look up how to lst it's all over internet