deficiency of some king

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Yolo4life, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Okay just started useing Alaska 6-1-1 for about two weeks now. Under a 600w led im not sure if this is light burn or nutrient burn or some other deficiency. i just topped the plants 3 days ago.... useing reverse osmosis water and soil is Kellogg's patio plus with perlite worm castings mixed in. Two of my bigger plants aren't looking so hot leaves turning dark green and dropping. Any advise to nip this in the butt.

Attached Files:

2. I'll check it out thanks for the reply

3. The king knows no deficiency

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ahh. That's nothing a little Calcium and Magnesium won't solve.. make sure if ur nute feeding you give them a half dose or less at that size. Don't be shy on the cal-mag though.. ur plants otherwise look great! Just make sure your PH tool is accurate and u never mix nutes below 6.1 and over 6.9ph.. and keep ur temps down if you can.. ladies look slightly hot and bothered. Raising light will help and light fan breeze.. don't over feed.. keep your RH around 60+ for best growth in veg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Thanks for the input Sounds like a plan I'll get some cal-mag tomorrow. I have some fox farm trio coming in the mail can I mix The Alaska fish emulsion 6-1-1 with that stuff at a 1/4 strength maybe or should I not mix them?

6. Fish Emulsion is great stuff.. I don't see why not. But yes.. always in small increments.. sometimes less is more and I personally always feed dependant on plant size .. 2 week seedlings get 1/4 dose nutes.. 4-6 weeks gets 1/2 half.. 6-8 gets 3/4 dose and 8+ I do a full feed.. and flush a couple of days before I begin flowering, I also leave the ladies in darkness for 24hrs before flippin that 12/12 Switch. I find it Makes them flower slightly faster and less stress!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Already perking up after a calcium spray will post pictures to update

8. Already looking better

Attached Files:

9. Next time get yourself a fish hydrolysate instead of a fish emulsion. The emulsion uses high heat in the manufacturing process to break down the fish whereas a hydrolysate uses a cold enzyme process which keeps more of the "good stuff" in the fertilizer. There is a big difference between the two.

Neptunes Harvest is a brand that uses the hydrolysate process but there are others as well.

J