Deficiency? New grower

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Androloo, Jan 26, 2014.

1. I Dont think its nute burn cause I haven't fed it for about a week, and there hasn't been any new burn and it doesn't really look like nute burn. Some leaves look a bit light green with brown starting to come I believe. I think its a nitrogen deficiency but I'm not sure.Opinions and help appreciated!Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. #2 patriofarmer, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2014

So the last time you fed it this started?  That says it all.

Dumb question but what kind of setup is that?  What's your medium?  I see lava rocks but guessing by the above post it's not a hydro run.

IMO by the color of that leaf, there's plenty of nitrogen in that plant.

Patrio Bud is dead on again. Plant is loaded with N.

4. [quote name="patriofarmer" post="19408314" timestamp="1390718188"]So the last time you fed it this started? That says it all.Dumb question but what kind of setup is that? What's your medium? I see lava rocks but guessing by the above post it's not a hydro run.IMO by the color of that leaf, there's plenty of nitrogen in that plant.[/quote]My apologies, I fed it about 13 days ago maybe 14 (need to start a grow log haha.) And it started about 5-6 days ago. There hasn't been any new burn though like on the lower leaves.It is a hydro run, when I say fed I mean added nutes :p hydroton rocks as the medium, optimum hydroponix 2 part veg and bloom for nutes, nothing else added.Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app