Deficiency ****need help****

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by flyingrenz, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Going into week 4 of flower. Using advanced nutrients sensi bloom with big bud and bud candy in a soilless promix. My waters pH is always between 6.1-6.4 after i mix my nutes.  The majority of my plants have at least a few of these on them.  Anyways i have attached several pictures, hope someone can help narrow things down for me.

Attached Files:

2. Yellowin is normal around the 4th week of flowering. U shouldnt b to worried if u got a ph tester on hand check ur ph levels

3. I feel like there is alittle too much of this sort of yellowing going on.

4. Check this out;

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1381129286.785750.jpg

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1249051-The-Journey-of-indoor-scrog---New-SuperKush-w/-pics-*Enjoy

5. That is certainly not normal, even for those who insist on starving their plants of N into flower.

PH may be a tad high, but the usual bet when using numerous "canna specific" ferts is that your medium has a salt buildup that is causing a lockout. Try purging your medium with straight water in the mid to high 5's three times the volume of your medium. Follow that up with a balanced feed. Jacking up one of your macros (P seems pretty popular among the canna forums, but isnt necessary) through the roof is a good culprit for causing antagonism. The plant doesnt use the copious amounts suggested by the snamke oil salesmen and instead they end uo sitting in the soil. If you dont purge your medium regularly those salts build up and cause a traffic jam. The result....unhappy plants.

6. Looks overdosed to me, lower your nutrient dosage and give the soil a bit of a rinse

7. Thanks guys will try it out and let you know.

8. Please do Not pull the leaves off, the plant, rather flush with 3 times the volume of the pot, with air temperate Ph neutral water, allow to recover over night or 1x day in dim light, feed again in 7 days at 50% less, increasing 15% each time