Deficiency help!!! Come on guys give me some knowledge

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Olafdaredeye, May 16, 2018.

1. They are still growing. They aren't getting full daylight. There are too many trees that shade the area

I am wondering how big the stretch will make them.

2. I'm thinking as tall as your fence!..lol..but really, the nodes look pretty tight.:)

3. Olafdaredeye, do you know if this is a deficiency or just normal at this point. The spots and and edge problems just seem to be on this one plant...but all four of them seem to also be looking kind of waxy on the upper leaves with tip burn too. Any ideas if I need to add something or flush or whatever?? Boy I wish I had more experience at this. signal-2018-07-15-113502.jpg signal-2018-07-15-113322.jpg

4. It could be a cal mag deficiency. But plants tend to show a lot of leaf discoloration during the last stages of budding.

I don't know if it's normal or a problem with end nutrient formula. Maybe next time look up a good cal mag with your pk boast

since you are going to flush I would expect your plants to wilt and look crazy.

5. Okie dokie. I'll look into getting calmag for the next run. Any thoughts on silica additives or amendments for soil? Do you use them?

6. Oh and I forgot to ask, is the Alien vs Triangle still in flower? How's it doing?

7. It depends what u r trying to do. You trying to do all organic or soil based mixture or synthetic.

Here are a couple pics of the sad alien vs triangle

IMG_20180715_194355.jpg IMG_20180715_194459.jpg

8. If you are in an area where you can get a super soil I would do that. This soil is set up so all you have to do is water.

Synthetic I would just do a Jack's 3-2-1 run. It's cheap, easy and it gives good results.

Organics is a little more work and more investment of time or money

9. Oh sweet.. I like supersoil...what company makes that? I'd honestly like to not have to worry about all organic, or full synthetic or hydroponic.. I'm too lazy for all that..lol

10. I accidentally posting my response on my grow journal

Look up Colorado weed company I think they ship outside of the state or just search for super soils

11. The Jack's 3-2-1 is the easiest chem ferts. It just mean 3 grams jack 2gram of calnitrate and 1 gram of Epsom salt per gallon.

Or you could do hydro research soil nutrient . This is an all in one formula.

Or you can look up a recipe at kelp4less.

Otherwise all those other chem ferts are B's and expensive

12. Thanks! I watched a few videos about the Jacks 321 and that seems pretty easy if I try soilless. And fairly reasonable price wise.
    The local hydroponic store doesn't carry it but they can order it.
    I'll check on Colorado weed and see if I can get their soil.
    Plants are looking rather awesome by the way!
    Mine are still in flower. The trichomes haven't turned yet.

13. It's the dirty

14. Did your plants finish

15. White widow and blow dream are bushy. I am going to try and grow them bigger inside. These are too small lol

They have started to bud this week.

Attached Files:

16. Great looking grow. How's that AvT?

17. Yup. They sure did. Only got 5 ounces but since I was way low on lighting the first 6 weeks of flower I didn't expect much. Yeah me, no mold during drying and first 2 weeks of cure! Thinking of doing Kratky method on a few clones.