Deficiency day 30 of flower....

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by voyager, Mar 31, 2015.

1. So im running 4 different plants[4 strains] in a 4x4 tent, 600 watt hps, Scrog style. Only one of the 4 plants is showing a deficiency. It seems to be only on the upper leaves.

Fox farm ocean forest soil 5 gal smart pots.

Fox farm liquid nutes and solubles, big bloom, grow big, tiger bloom, open sesame, beastie bloomz and cha ching. Following fox farms nute schedule.

Watering twice a week, every third day. Until i get some runoff. Watering with nutes every time. Using 100 ppm tap water, and i adjust ph to 6.5 after mixing nutes.

Temps are perfect and no pest or mildew or anything.

Here are the pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a beautiful nug for you guys
    [​IMG]

2. How long have your plants been in that soil and when did you start feeding them . I had a similar problem in fox farms ocean forest a couple weeks into flower . As soon as I started feeding that's when I started having trouble .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I had the same problem using FFOF straight out of the bag. Turned out the PH straight out of the bag was very low.

4. Theyve been in the soil for six weeks and ive been feeding them for six weeks. The soil does seem to have a low ph my runoff is around a ph of 5.

5. FFOF has been known to be hot out of the bag.. But they appear to have been fine for you. You may have a rust issue, high iron or possibly a cal/mag def. They look to be doing well I would use Epsom salts or another cal/mag product and taper your feeding down.