Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

deficiancy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bigcturbo, Nov 22, 2011.

1. so ive been growing this shcwag plant along with three others in a home made bubbler. Ive never had this problem with the others. It has a light green almost yellow shady spots on all leaves. im using general hydrponics ferts(floragrow, floramicro, florabloom). I havent had the ends to get a good light yet, so my light source is two 3ft flourecent lights that are stood up end to end, and positioned about 5-8 inches away from plants. That being said, all three plants are from different places. So it may just be that strain etc. I use a cap full of micro and about a cap of bloom every seven days when i repace water. i am using tap water. i moniter ph everyday:eek: thx for your time

Attached Files:

• w.jpg
      w.jpg
      File size:
      385.9 KB
      Views:
  2. It's all good bro. Just shwag bein' shwag.

3. thx man. i appreciate the feedback. After that is gone, gonna get some of that GOOD going