Deffeiciency what is it!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by afarrim, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Hey guys picked a linear from the bottom was dry and yellow to a lime green colour, 5 weeks into flowering

2. The one in the middle is the leaf showing a deffeiciency

Attached Files:

3. ur in flower so less N its dont worry about it bottom leaves tend to change all.leaves will as u get later into flower

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. You cannot just pick a single leaf and ask if your plant has a "deficiency".

J

5. Totally normal behavior for a plant at that stage of life. The plant is not going to keep healthy and beautiful foliage all the way till harvest. Near the end of flower, it stops sending nutrition to the leaves and they die and fall off. It is, on the other hand, working with that nutrition on finishing off the buds. Read up on the life cycle of a plant. The more you know, the better grower you become. Also, you ALWAYS look to "new growth" to determine whether or not you have an actual deficiency or issue. If it's happening on old growth, that represents time passed. TWW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Thanks all! Kinda looked like zinc deficiency I searched. I'm using flora series from general hydroponics do they contain any traces of micronutrients I basically got the macronutrients.

8. Thanks all! Kinda looked like zinc deficiency I searched. I'm using flora series from general hydroponics do they contain any traces of micronutrients I basically got themacronutrients.

9. Those are called water leaves. As long as they are at the bottom of the plant and not on new top growth, then your plant is just fine. Unless you have a shitload of yellow leaves. A few is to be expected during flower.