Defending my younger brother from the bully...

Discussion in 'General' started by John Lennon, Dec 5, 2013.

1. I have this 15 year old brother who is a little short for his age.
    This started a week ago. He came after school and he looked really sad. He told us that some guy at the school was always making fun of him. My brother said he answered to the insults, but when the physical part comes in, he always loses.

I told him that I can go to school and just intimidate this guy, but he dont want me to do it... until some minutes ago. He told me "ok, I will meet you after school. He always walks home with this gf so it should be easy to find him.

Basically Im just gonna make fun of this guy until he reacts, so I can take him down. My brother wants me to fight him, but obviously I cant because hes a minor.

Have you ever had any experienced? Should I be softer to him?

2. this thread is going to be tricky because it's against the rules to support violence or suggest violence

3. As I wrote, I dont want to hit this guy. Im just gonna intimidate him and make him clear to not mess with my bro.

4. #4 Deleted member 42976, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
    honestly if the bully knows you can't do anything because he's a minor you going there might just make him harass your brother even more.

5. I would hang back try stay out of sight/unnoticed, let your bro stand up for himself until it escilates to a physical cofrontation, and roll up like oh lookie whats going on here and just slug the guy in the gut one time to let him know whats up

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. about the minor thing, really this is subjective opinion, but 15 isn't to young for a beating imo if it's deserved (bullying your bro justifies it imo) but yh if you're not gona deal with him like that you'll just make it worse for him more than likely

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Teach your brother how to fight his own battles.

8. Get in the bully's face and tell him anyone messing with your brother is gonna deal with your wrath, and hopefully the kid gets wise. Get your point across without violence, esp if you're over 18 and the kid is a minor you could get in serious trouble for a physical altercation.

I have a friend who's pretty tough - he's got a brother with down syndrome or cerebal palsy (sp?) and he got in trouble for womping the shit out of some kid picking on his brother. My buddy was 18 and this kid he beat up was 16 or something, and my buddy got charged for 'abuse to a minor' or something crazy bc he already had a bad reputation with police. So, think out your plan carefully, you don't want to wind up in a situation like that :smoking:

9. Teach your little bro how to defend himself, you go and get in there that could spell trouble, a bully aint scared to flip and be a rat.

10. Just say shit to embarrass the kid in front of his girl and friends.  Make shit up if you have to...  They're high schoolers that shit is important to them

11. Dude you always have your brothers back. No questions asked.

12. I would just tell the kid how it is. Be nice and firm with your words, let him know you don't want him messing with your brother and if he continues you won't be as nice next time. If he continues, then go make fun of him because he's a little shit.

13. years ago one of my kids had a bully, lil fat pos that had been left back a year and lived a block away. I had already known another parent had problems with the kid and went to the school and the kid never bothered her daughter again..

So one day I look out the window to see this lil pos and his little tag along shoving my kid by the backpack and pulling on his jacket and shit just being in general.. little POSs.. So I jumped up ran downstairs and yelled BRANDON! COME HERE.. Him and his little friend started thinking about making a run for it but Brandon knew there was no escape because I know his mom and where he lives. Told him if I ever see or him or hear anything of him again I'm not going to even bother going to his mom I am going straight to the principal, also told him to send his dad over if he had any problems with this lol... Then I turned on his lil friend and told him and YOU! same goes for you, what's your name?? no answer.. WHAT"S YOUR NAME?! He answered with his name, Learn to pick better friends!.. now GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!

Never saw either of them walk down my block again or heard word of them bothering my son lol. A very angry older individual can be a great deterrent to bullying as long as you keep it within the confines of legality ;)

14. [quote name="Judgement" post="19105868" timestamp="1386254058"]years ago one of my kids had a bully, lil fat pos that had been left back a year and lived a block away. I had already known another parent had problems with the kid and went to the school and the kid never bothered her daughter again..So one day I look out the window to see this lil pos and his little tag along shoving my kid by the backpack and pulling on his jacket and shit just being in general.. little POSs.. So I jumped up ran downstairs and yelled BRANDON! COME HERE.. Him and his little friend started thinking about making a run for it but Brandon knew there was no escape because I know his mom and where he lives. Told him if I ever see or him or hear anything of him again I'm not going to even bother going to his mom I am going straight to the principal, also told him to send his dad over if he had any problems with this lol... Then I turned on his lil friend and told him and YOU! same goes for you, what's your name?? no answer.. WHAT"S YOUR NAME?! He answered with his name, Learn to pick better friends!.. now GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!Never saw either of them walk down my block again or heard word of them bothering my son lol. A very angry older individual can be a great deterrent to bullying as long as you keep it within the confines of legality ;)[/quote]Follow this dude!! Exactly what I just meant for you to do...

15. Dude, if i were you theres not much you can do, if your 21 or older, then you could get into serious legal trouble. That kid could sue you for beating him up or even making fun of him, harrassment. I dont know how all this will hold up in court. If your really set on doing this wear a ski mask, then beat his ass and leave him on the side of the curb. I hate bullies. even though i sort of am one.

16. i would probably threaten him at first. just grab the cunt by the throat, pin him to the floor and tell him to leave your brother alone.
    maybe not in front of anyone as it seems like most people on here are too bothered by the cops.

but if it was me, id just go n beat the shit out of him, and start teaching my brother some techniques

17. #17 Guest, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
    There is @[member="Judgement"] 's way of doing this, the responsible parent way, not always the crowd favourite because "Cool kids don't snitch"... really stupid mentality that is...

Either let your parents handle this or punk the other kid. You don't have to hurt him physically or verbally, but rough him up a bit, give him a tiny push, grab him by the jacket, get up in his face and make sure you get the point across.."if i ever see you though/look at my littler brother again we will have a problem". That's all it takes, most of the time these "bullies" are coward-little-pricks that *THINK they are bad, boy do they have a lot to learn about life. 

Then one of two things, a... FORCE an apology from him, b......Let your brother give him a punch or two while he stands there and takes it.

18. #18 Joker., Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2013
    you say "hey your girlfriends cunt needs a good douching i could smell it from up the road" 

then have a bat in your car, for when he goes all macho. 

then you say "if you ever mess with _____ again, you're messin with the wrong kid" 

19. #19 Judgement, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2013
    ohh and if you have words to him repeating thing like do you understand me.. DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME!!!?? seems to reduce them to st-st-st-utters ;) One thing you have to remember about bullies are that they're scared little insecure pricks... God I wonder how many bullies I turned into cops from back when I was growing up..

20. Give your son a hot hookers to walk with him and bang him front of bully so bully get jealous and no more bully him! :D huh!