Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Defective Mason jar?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by daniel_420, Nov 3, 2017.

1. ive been storing a bit of weed in a smal mason jar. I rolled 2 js and kept em I there and it seems that the jar is smelling a little bit now? Is it not working or can it be that I have to wash the outside of the jar?

2. Some strains are much more pungent than others. Especially the diesel ones like sour diesel and chemdawg.

3. BUt aren’t mason jars airtight? If they are shouldn’t they lock And keep all the smell? It may smell due to the fact that I had a bit of weed on the hands as I was closing the jar?

4. Well mason jars do wear out over time. Well the seal mainly.

5. Wipe the outside of the jar down, and if you still smell it after that then replace the lid. You shouldn't smell anything through a mason jar.

6. You can smell it in the air after you open it. If you think it's defective fill it up with water and close it. Turn it upside down. If water leaks out it is defective.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum