defeating parents

Discussion in 'General' started by Richieq212, May 20, 2010.

1. so i came home one night very :smoking: and my parents whipped out a 29$. my parents dont make to much money and i have my own job so i just told them yes i will test positive but i denied i actually smoke it then pointed out them how good my grades are. i just denied NO MATTER WHAT. then i made fun of how they would just take my computer or phone(both of which i paid for myself) they didnt know what to do. then i got up in the morning and threw away the test kit. nothing got taken away I didnt get punished :hello: it looks like I won that battle

2. ...and then you came on the internet to brag about it :rolleyes:

3. naw just sharing a story. but with my luck they'll get me at the worst possible moment. I've never openly admitted i smoke. i've tested positive before and just denied denied denied thats all it takes

4. naw just sharing a story. but with my luck they'll get me at the worst possible moment. I've never openly admitted i smoke. i've tested positive before and just denied denied denied thats all it takes for me atlesst

5. how old are you? and chances are...if youre parents are tryin to test you...and smokin is somethin youve denied BEFORE when asked about it....they already KNOW you smoke. Regardless of how much you deny it. I could be wrong...just my opinion ya know.

6. yeah i used to take OP's approach to these types of situations but you have to put yourself in the other persons shoes ' especially it being your parents whom id assume are wiser than you

and understand they aren't being fooled by you or giving you the benefit of the doubt

thats a cool brag though i guess i just couldn't understand the story all too well

7. oh im sure they know. but thats all the more reason to keep my grades up which I've come to seen as the ultimate "leave me alone i know what im doing" statement

8. My parents whip out a 29$ on me all the time too.

9. #9 Tha Professor, May 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2010
    This story has a lot of plot holes.

10. grasscity is becoming a haven for underage stoners

11. What is a "29$" ?:confused:

12. You won the battle, but the replies to this thread won the war.

13. lol been tested 3 times brothers gettin into it now and hes gettin tested. My moms strange though... says she wouldnt have a problem with it if it were legal. lol

14. Yea for realz. I don't wanna sound like a n00b but what the fuck is it?

15. lol google image search