Default Past 3 days of Growth....still slow???? 1st time grower in need of help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by stethecheese, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Hey guys this seedling is 19 days old i have attached three picture one from each of the past three days can anybody tell me if this growth rate is usual or slow help is much appreciated it is currently under a 125w cfl blue because i was instructed to take it away from a 250w hps

Attached Files:

• 01.jpg
      01.jpg
      File size:
      191.5 KB
      Views:
    • 02.jpg
      02.jpg
      File size:
      412.1 KB
      Views:
    • 03.jpg
      03.jpg
      File size:
      413.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Looks good to me, maybe a bit behind but I wouldn't be to worried. The HPS could make them stretch a little but they would probably grow faster if you put them under it. Maybe she is ready for a bigger pot :smoke:

3. just checked soil and cannot see any roots should i repot anyway?

4. She does look like she can go longer in that pot but if growth is stunted then I "usually" find it wants more light or a bigger pot. Maybe give her another week in that pot and see how she goes, I bet she would grow faster under that HPS :devious:

5. well thanks for the advice i have repotted into my 20 litre and put her back under the hps

6. Give her a few days to recover from the transplant into the bigger pot and she should shift up a gear.

Good luck