deezy2300's pickup thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deezy2300, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Sorry for the bad pic, camera phone.

Plan on tooting this tomorrow around 10 am. Looking foward to a productive day off

:hello::hello::hello:

Attached Files:

2. lol what is it pic is so bad i can't tell

3. Grass city,not glass city.Meth is a really sick drug man.

4. thanks for visiting the box. Don't come again soon!

5. zoom zoom. looks like someone is gonna be speedy gonzales tomorrow. how much is that? i'm retarded and blind and can't figure out the contrast.

6. zooom zoooooooom! looks very clean :)..

oh ya.. hotrail one for me :)

7. haha nice man, meth is such a clean high. i love it

8. looks like quite a bit, be safe

9. Woo! Last thursday was fun. Got together with my boy dave around 10am (started early so I could at least try to get some shut eye Thurs night). Did a couple small lines, then smoked a few foils. Between the two of us we only went through about .6g, but we were feelin real good. I capped things off around noon with a couple shots of jim beam black, and it was allll goood. We bumped around town and had a blast all day. I was high until about 6, which was cool because I had to work from 6-9. I was still feelin pretty damn good overall though. I was clenching my jaw and abs like crazy for the rest of the night.

I had a couple beers at 11, chased down two k-pins to help me sleep, but it was all for naught. I stayed up until 7 am, when i had to go to work from 7:30-8pm. Friday was horrible, to say the least. I had gone 38 hours without sleep and minimal food....you can imagine how that felt. I thought about taking a couple small bumps during the day to keep me going, but decided not to, in order to avoid staying up a second straight night, lol.

I love sleep and food waaay too much to do this shit on the regular. it really is a working person's drug. I wish I would have had access to this shit back in college.....when i had to stay up nights for studying and working on projects, lol.

Meth...there is really no way to comprehend how powerful it is.

10. The duration of meth is one of the worst aspects of it. Is there any ROA or anything else that can shorten the duration? Just curious...

11. ^ what up newbgrow? :wave:

Yeah, it's a huge downside. And if you're like me, going to grad school, working two jobs...I don't have too many spare 72 hour time blocks, lol.