Deer repellent

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by CashMoney77, May 7, 2009.

1. Do you guys recommend using deer repellent around a grow site?

2. If there are deer about.

3. Hhaha.

I use netting until the plants reach about a foot in height. In my ample time dealing with deer, it is my findings that deer don't particularly love MJ plants. Early in the Spring, when there is little green to eat, deer will eat anything. This obviously includes your MJ. When there is plenty of green around, then there is little to worry about.

4. I live in the northeast. and i found deer shit near my spot. so, plenty of reppellent for me. those little fuckers got me good last year. not this time.....:devious:

5. Try "scarecrow sprinkler" it really work for repel deer.
    When the Scarecrow detects a deer it instantly releases a short but startling burst of water. The sudden spray of water and the movement and noise of the sprinkler scares deer away. Deer associate this negative experience with the area and avoid your yard in the future.

You can visit scarecrow motion sprinkler, scarecrow sprinkler, scarecrow motion activated sprinkler for video show how it work furthermore reviews, installations and scarecrow sprinkler lowest price.

6. Go to a Hunting/Fishing outdoor store. Sportsman Warehouse or Cabellas. Get Coyote Piss or some sort of predator Piss! They will not come around with that. A friend of mine go's to a Hair Salon and gets Human Hair. Just tell them you have deer in your Garden they should just give it too you.

7. Like Closettoker said, USE HUMA HAIR.

I live in the mountains by dear, and i thought it was known fact that dear do not like to be near a place that has the sent of humans (e.g. human hair around your grow site)

Deer repellent can be harsh and i don't use chemicals anyway.

hair is everywhere, almost guaranteed to be free, and ez, just toss it in like a 10' radius around each shpot n you'll be fine mang

Good Luck!