Deer Hunting High

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by MidsMan, Apr 1, 2009.

1. What do the hunters out there think, would it be a bad idea to smoke some bud before you walk out to your stand at 5 AM haha

2. Indica for stands / blinds and sativa for hiking / tracking!

Unfortunately last time i went I did not bring my bud:mad:

3. I might have to try it once in my life, Dont worry im on private land and wont be shooting anybody!

4. haha who doesnt hunt high or drunk??

5. probably nobody

6. I keep a bowl in my fanny pack. Smoke in my stand. Deer don't smell it, hell I get my stand like 35 to 40 feet up a tree.

With my Thompson Center Encore. Cheea..

7. That sounds like fun, but in all honesty im one of those people that would get all pumped and shit but when it comes down to it, im just not up for killing a beautiful creature unless its a matter of survival.

I'de rather just live and let live:smoking:

8. #8 Nayre89, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009
    It is a matter of survival... One deer can feed me for months, not to mention the thousands of dollars I save on buying my meat at the store.

I personal like to kill my own food anyways. It really helps one connect on a deeper level with nature then if you get your meat from the store (came from a slaughter house.)

9. I jus do it for the sport I guess it is mean though

10. I was blazed as fuck the first time i got a buck nad the 12 gauge break barrel almost put me on my ass because i wasnt balanced good.

But i still got him haha

11. Soon iam of for a week with friends hunting :) and we ever get fucking drunk here high only when we are succsesfull . :) So i think if u are an canny smoker this wont be happen again :)

12. Don't hunt drunk lol.

13. 12 Gauge..heh :rolleyes:

But
    Hunting Deer is good for the environment in whole.
    Keeps the normally rampant Deer Population down.
    It's in no way cruel or mean. I probably wouldnt hunt high. Id probably just get a bit paranoid since there are guns around.

14. Yeah we could only use shotguns because the lease was kinda small so it was a rule there.

I geuss they didnt want any stray bullets going to far

15. shot a goose while smoking a blunt this year, considered that an accomplishment

16. this past season, i lit up a joint 630am and smoked on that until bout 645 or somewhere around there. i usually take 2-4, depending on how long I plan to hunt that day. anyways, 715 i shot a nice doe. after gutting her i sat by her and lit up again.

17. #17 pocket biscuits, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2009
    as much as i am all for animal rights, i'd love to try hunting. id also love to hunt while high! :D

oh yeah felxibletree, in your sig, the word is "bear" not truth, not "bare."

18. wtf? a 12 gauge?

did you blow it's fucking tits off?

19. Im a very avid outdoorsmen and hunter. Im the kinda stoner that gets up early on saturday and sunday to watch the hunting shows lol. I hunt here in my home state of Nebraska but i also go on 1 hunting trip out of state yearly. I cant hunt successfully without my cannabis. It helps me stay quite and still in my stand longer and keeps me in the game in the harsh environments i sometimes encounter. I pay for my weed in the winter months with my trap line money im down home son!

20. When i took the class in order to acquire/handle guns ( Quebec here) the 2 old dudes gave to me an my friend THE look when he said: When you have a gun in one hand, don't have a splifff in the other! Lol so funny since hunters are all drunk as fuck. As long as you keep yo gun in a safe direction, your chill