Deer ate top of plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Stuny, Jul 12, 2006.

1. checked them yesterday and then when i woke up today i seen that the 4 small 9 node leaves on top of the plant got eaten, is that gonna effect the plant in any way?

2. hmmmmmmmm........

welll the were eaten... do the missing eaten parts effect it........hmmmmm.........

iduno dude...................

3. Your plant will regrow. But if its outdoor, your going to start flowering soon. Not that much time to grow more. Very little bud off that plant if at all. Your grows ruined. Sorry =\

- Vince

4. I Read in high time that Moth balls worked well, i did it this season and it worked, I live in GREAT hunting grounds so they worked on much more animals. try throwing a few around your patch, in 2 circles.

5. dude dont the moth balls fuck up nature:( and more importantly the buds:eek:

6. go to a hunting store and buy some bobcat urine....put it out around your plants about 25 feet away in all directions...works for me...

7. Depending on where you live. If you live in north America NO because we still have a ways to go before bud. Think of it as natures way of super cropping (or as you guys call it LST) your plants!:hello:

8. But doesnt the bigger the plant = the bigger the bud.... so you'll jsut get less bud

9. That is not true, you can have a 10 ft strettched to hell which has never been pruned only yeilding a little compared to a little 4ft plant which is a little bush that ives a lot of bud. More Leaf sets, more nodes, more bud spots..not the size of the plant buddy.