Deep Water Culture (DWC)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by BuddingPotential, Apr 17, 2016.

1. #1 BuddingPotential, Apr 17, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
    I've been flowering for 26 days with no problems until I added golden tree nutrients thinking the added soluble potash would help in this stage of flower I mean they're not doing bad or anything since I added it just one plant got nutrient burned a little and this stuff turns the solution black so the roots are stained now none of that should be a problem right? I just don't want it to effect my final weight and any bud production.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BuddingPotential
    Visit my YouTube channel and subscribe
    Ganja Grow Gardens

2. Also I added half of the recommended dosage to try to avoid Nute burn but one plant doesn't seem to like it they are all Aurora Indica the others seem to love it though I just want to know if adding extra Potassium was a good idea or not because in flower plants uptake more of it right.....well holla at me

BuddingPotential
    Ganja Grow Gardens

3. Staining isn't a problem, liquid karma is notorious for staining. And you are on the right track, some strains are more finicky then others.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Per Humboldt's directions you should see slight tip burn and then pull back on the levels.

• Like Like x 1
  5. That's exactly what happened so I'll put in half of what I put in this time next res change. Thanks I thought I messed up by adding some

BuddingPotential
    Ganja Grow Gardens