Deep thinking, just wanted to bring it up and see if anyone can relate.

Discussion in 'General' started by dankbuster, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Someone said marijuana is the salt of life, I think marijuana is the key to unlocking our higher inner knowledge. While high I tend to think about my future and other odd and uncertain things. I feel like i pick up on things/sense things while I'm high and can process them but i cant when I'm not high. Kind of like having ears all the time but only being able to hear when I'm high.

As if my brain is just like my eyes nose tongue skin and ears, its always there but it only works when I'm high.

Sounds ridiculous to some of you I'm sure because i can't relate it to anything that does only work while your high.

maybe some of u can relate?

2. When I smoke up, I can walk through walls...of self doubt.

Like that?

The
    Heavenly
    Cannabis

Toke
    Higher
    Consciousness

Treat
    Humans
    Conditions

Think
    Happy
    Creations

Oh, I could go all day, but you get it, I hope.:smoking:

3. if you think thc is a molecule of truth, wait till you get to the mescaline molucule of truth, or the dmt or lsd molecule, theese are much better teachers and opens your world way wider than MJ. I actually think that tripping fundementaly changes a person, for the better, makes them more seaching, more open, less walled off, and thats why it is unlaful IMHO! because if everyone tried lsd there just may be no or very few wars.

4. I agree with you, but I think it's important to harness that pattern of thinking and continue it while you're sober. Marijuana is one step, and it can be the beginning, but it's not all you need to Think.

5. Cannabis is a lubricant to higher thinking. We all have the capabilities to use our minds to its fullest potiential but in this supressive society, some of us need a little help.

6. I can relate but I am a thinker by nature so I am always broadening my perspective even while sober.

7. i know exactly what you mean. i'd say you always think like when you're high, you just don't acknowledge these thoughts because you find them stupid, weird, mean, or unimportant. when you're high you listen to every thought you have because they all seem to have potential.

8. damn, that's a great way of explaining it. That's exactly what I was talking about.

9. weed does help me think, but not when i'm high. when i'm sober i can't turn my brain off and i am always thinking. weed lets me just turn off my brain and take a break.

10. You have either ADD or ADHD. Believe it.

11. I have to say that DMT above all has completely changed my life and how I see things. After my first time doing it I realized that our minds are limited to what we consider sober. While on DMT it seems as though you are shown the world as it actually is.

12. That third eye is opened for me also when I use shrooms.

13. If everyone just stopped what they were doing one day and all hit DMT, I think the general concensus of everyone post-trip would be; Jobs? Money? War? WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grcqs9cDuN8]YouTube - Joe Rogan talks about DMT[/ame]

14. I agree. The things you see on DMT are completely unlike any other drug in the sense that what you are seeing is entirely real only there isn't any reality around you. It is another dimension that I hope everyone can experience.

15. i know i have ADD lol.

16. Of course :D

17. how would i stumble upon dmt?

18. Well, it isnt that you are discovering new knowledge, it is just that you are seeing knowledge that was previously conscious or unconscious knowledge through a new perspective. I think the perspective that marijuana gives someone the ability to make someone smarter about themselves and the world around them through simple observations.