deep questions

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by crisco, Feb 7, 2004.

1. i have some deep questions here that need anwsers... if you have the answers, post them
    questions
    1) where did hamsters live before we put them in cages?
    2) how do we know that god wasnt the bad guy and satan was the good one but god kicked satasn ass and wrote the "bible" so people would spend their whole lives worshipping him and eventually be damned to hell (or, if this is true, heaven)
    3) why is the government so stupid?
    4) is this a deep post or what? hehehe thats a mindbender isnt it?
    5) how do we know that everything we've ever been taught isnt a lie?

2. also: next time you dont feel like learning in school, raise your hand and say: mr/mrs. whatever.... if ignorance is bliss, then this lesson would appear to be a deliberate attempt on your part to deprive me of happiness, the pursuit of which is my inalienable right according to the delaration of independence... therefore, I demand that you cease this lesson immediatly. hehehe i got that from CALVIN AND HOBBES. they are cool. worship them. i ahve like 6 calvin and hobbes books. so there. i bet ur jealous now hahahhahahhaha.

3. I choose to answer question #3, and 3 only. Thank you.

The government is stupid because the government is self-serving. Those in political power stay in policital power and control the whole thing. They also reap it's benefits.

If you think about it, the reason the government is stupid is because it is the antithesis of what government is supposed to be. The reason men* establish government is to serve the very men* that live under the rule of that government. Government for government's sake makes no sense whatsoever! Yet, the American (and many other world) governmnts seem to be in a state of government serving itself.

Above and beyond that, are we not all as humans supposed to be selfless, instead of self-serving?

*by "men" I mean (wo)men, in this situation I thought it made me sound more like Thommas Jefferson, so I left it in, political correctness be damned. He was a man that knew about true freedom and fairness. Heh, I'm rambing in the asterisk aside.... I must be pretty fried. :smoking:

4. That is really funny that you ask that because we have this article from Weekly World News posted on our suite door:

"Satan Switched Heaven and Hell: We've Been Praying to the Wrong Place."

hehe we though that was some funny ass shit, along with all the 'batboy' articles too.

5. 1) where did hamsters live before we put them in cages?
    The hamster has been discovered in 1930 in the region of Alep in Syria...
    2) how do we know that god wasnt the bad guy and satan was the good one but god kicked satasn ass and wrote the "bible" so people would spend their whole lives worshipping him and eventually be damned to hell (or, if this is true, heaven)
    God doesn't need to lie. If he was evil, he would come straight out and pimp slap your ass into damnation while explaining how you will suffer in the afterlife.
    The government isn't stupid, its the people who run it who are morons.
    4) is this a deep post or what?
    hehehe thats a mindbender isnt it?

No and no.
    We don't ;)

6. this is by far the deepest post i have ever read.....really....

7. 1) They lived in the wild.
    2) God doesnt exist.
    3) They are only worried about themselves
    4) No it isnt ;)
    5) We dont.

8. and when l wake up this morning the last 40 years are gonna disappear and l,am gonna be 10 years old and computers won,t be invented,lol. arhhhhhhhhhh,its been a dream :D

p.s. looks like l,am going to be rich as soon as l buy microsoft shares.

9. 1. Actually hamsters don't exist. They're just an illusion.

2. What god?

3. They are to represent the public.

4. Not yet *toketoketoke* now it is

5. You mean like "if ye watch telly for too long, ye get square eyes"? I know THAT'S a lie. I've seen prove (Zylark)

10. yes the government is retarded but only cause its trying to cover its ass at every turn while precoussiously looking out for righ fuck sponsership so in the whole process of that no good ever comes of shit its just all empty promises thats y the goverment is shit :p

11. Hamsters lived wild before being domesticated.
    God was a bad guy because he threw satan out of heaven for not following his rules so he was a tyrant.
    Stupid politicians are the result of stupid voters.
    No this is not a deep thread.
    Everybody lies it's just what you choose to believe.

Answer me this though
    Assuming we cannot create something from nothing and atoms are the building blocks from which everything is made being our first supposition.
    Secondly we cannot truly destroy matter only change its form(water to steam or carbon to diamond).
    With me so far okay here goes :Is the amount of matter constant therefore the diminished number of animals and increase in people are directly connected in that their atoms were needed to create the extra humans we now see???

12. well, if you go deep enough into sub-atomic particles you'll find that everything in existance is made of the same stuff.

so, assuming the big bang theory is true, then just imagine it all started as a ball of this "stuff" so densely compacted that it contains all the matter of the potential universe.

when the universe was young, only a few elements existed. but due to the giant fusion reactors which we call stars, new elements gradually came into existance.

it's all about energy. energy was used to change the simple elements into more complex ones. eventually, elements like carbon which is the basis of life on earth.

everything is basically recycled, and transformed into new things. like when you eat and apple, your body breaks it down and uses it to build new cells.
    the seed from the apple takes nourishment from the soil and uses that to build a new tree, and new apples.

it's a cycle.

keep in mind this isn't new matter or energy being created. it's actually just being re-used and re-used in different forms.

the stuff that makes up your body could have once been used to make a tree, or an animal or maybe just in-organic matter.

kinda like re-incarnation.

13. 1) where did hamsters live before we put them in cages?

theyre breed in a cage. so theres no "before we put them in cages". if ur refering to the species as a whole, then they probably lived on woodlands or grasslands.

N/A - im an athiest

despite the many wrong things we see them do, imagine a world of PURE anarchy. believe me, this is much better.

4) is this a deep post or what? hehehe thats a mindbender isnt it?

no. its not a mind bender nor is it a deep post.

we dont untill we find the truth... ::siffle:: i miss Santa...

14. sorry. can't answer that :) maybe wait another thousand years and we'll have figured it out!

15. Straight to the point man.I like it.
    I also agree witjh everything you said.