Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Deep Fried Weed Twinkies w/ Canna-Caramel... OH YA!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by masterpotchef, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Made this in October, just got finished editing. Let me know what you think

-Masterpotchef

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIz4qUTt7P4]i got the munchies: episode 3 - YouTube[/ame]

2. This looks good. But wouldnt the deep frying kill the budder that he put inside the twinkie?

3. Not necessarily... Most fryers are set to 350*, thc starts vaporizing around 365. Certain cannabinoids a little lower, maybe around 340*... So you're cutting it close, but you're still getting a shit ton (more than enough) of potency.

4. That is so awesome, looks so fucking good!

5. THC actually has a flash point of 300.2 f, once you achieve the flash point, you've lost a minimum of 15 - 20% of your potency, once you begin producing heavy vapor, it's closer to 30% (and once you achieve combustion, you're losing between 40% - 50% or more, depending on the power of the ignition/heat source... the remaining 50% of your potency is comprised of THC and the range of less volatile cannabinoids, and their byproducts of degradation. In other words the loss is complete, and produces no useful byproducts.. it's why low-temp liquid chromatography is more accurate and produces higher potency read-outs than gas chromatography performed at both near-combustion and combustion temperatures). :)

6. lOOKED GREAT MAN KEEP EM COMING.

THE MORE YOU KNOW !!!!!!!!!!:hello:

7. Wow...mmmmmmmmmmmm:smoking:

8. bleeggghhhhhhhhh you took something awful, twinkies, and made it even more gross, deep fried. i like the creativity though

9. [quote name='"BadKittySmiles"']THC actually has a flash point of 300.2 f, once you achieve the flash point, you've lost a minimum of 15 - 20% of your potency, once you begin producing heavy vapor, it's closer to 30% (and once you achieve combustion, you're losing between 40% - 50% or more, depending on the power of the ignition/heat source... the remaining 50% of your potency is comprised of THC and the range of less volatile cannabinoids, and their byproducts of degradation. In other words the loss is complete, and produces no useful byproducts.. it's why low-temp liquid chromatography is more accurate and produces higher potency read-outs than gas chromatography performed at both near-combustion and combustion temperatures). :)[/quote]

haha sorry kitty but i did not understand that one haha. I think your saying that it would compromise quite a bit of thc?