Deep fried fun

Discussion in 'General' started by MrGers, Nov 8, 2008.

1. so last night we went deep fryin'.

we deep fried cookies, 3 musketeers, waffles, twinkies and croissants.
    most of the chocolate melted off the candy but a deep fried twinke and a deep fried waffle are now my favorite foods, ever.

2. That sounds more unhealthy than that time I swam through an Olympic sized swimming pool of AIDS patient blood.

3. have fun losing all the weight you will gain LMFAO

4. It's vastly over-rated. Not worth all the trans fat.

Try pan-frying.

5. since when has the city been so health conscious? it was DELICIOUS.

6. This post proves that you watch waaaaaay too much Family Guy

7. Ever since I decided that the short-sighted, vapid stoner stereotype perpetuated by various media is not something that I want to contribute to.

Anyways, what kind of batter did you use?

8. I remember when my dad got a fryalator for christmas.

Practically everything in my house was turned into a fried food

9. Hello clogged arteries my old chum.

10. we used pancake batter cause that's all we could find. with a thin coating it worked well.

11. LOL
    You can never watch too much Family Guy, especially when you're high. Funniest shit ever.

12. Make sure you're drinking your daily 2 glasses of wine for your heart OP

13. actually i don't really drink
    but i am smoking two bowls a day for my brain:D

14. Hahah beautiful man. Deep frying is fucking fantastic. I think the next idea for myself & friends is deep fried pizza.

15. Hahaha, banned after one post.

16. So that dude was banned because of that post? If so, thats crazy...

17. \

Wow I just noticed that too. That cant be what he was banned for it makes no sence.

I laughed at that post too because Billionfolds post was a typical Family Guy Joke.

18. Haha, I know right, thats like a new, unbeatable record here I guess; unless someone can somehow be be banned w/o making a post

19. I believe that has happened with people either creating an account witht he same IP adress and being caught before posting anything or senging rule breaking PM's to people and being reported.

20. So get trans-fat free oil? :rolleyes:

Deep frying is the way to go, but come on, get some actual food not some ****ing twinkies. Corn dogs, pizza rolls, quesadilla rolls, etc.