Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dedicated Tokers - How far would YOU go?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Buzz_Kill2391, May 6, 2009.

1. So two nights ago, Me, my boyfriend, and another friend of ours started smoking in my car around 8, like usual, and wound up having a TOTAL smoke-out. We finally called it quits about 6am and we went inside and the friend went home. we were so baked off our asses that we were like, lets just leave our stuff in the car for tomorrow...so we left our green 1 ft bong, our purple 2 footer, two pipes, blunt wraps, joint and blunt roaches, a jar of weed, etc. the whole shebang. the next day we start feeling the urge to smoke and i grab my purse and begin searching for my keys...but they are no where to be found. we look for a good two hours, and finally come to the conclusion that among the smoking materials, i left the damn keys in the backseat!!!! we cant call AAA because obviously there is weed paraphenellia (sorry about the spelling) out the ass in my car. the only option, since my car (2000 Chevy Prizm) apparently CANNOT be broken into, was to take a flathead screw driver and break my passenger door lock....yes...so now i have a busted up door lock/handle...

Anyway, i just wanted to know if anyone out there had a similar story like mine, or just asking in general, would you go that far/what would you have done?

2. #2 reeelax, May 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2009
    hahaha, i've had those days.

3. You sat in your car and smoked from 8pm until 6am? That's hardcore. Why didn't you just take your stuff inside and smoke?

Also, was all of your equipment just sitting out in the open or was it covered up? I would have just called some guy out of the yellow pages and be done with it, but I'm glad you got your stuff out.

4. well one time i was skiing and i was on the charlift and i had about an eigth of this dank shit in my pocket.i reach in to grab my cigs and then wat do ya know..MY FUCKING WEED COMES OUT TOO.i just kinda paused and then i jumped off the chairlift about 10 feet to the snow and was like shit tht was close

5. #5 Buzz_Kill2391, May 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2009

Yes we were out there from 8pm to 6am but we did take like a half hour-hour break and got on GC. We didnt smoke inside because currently we just moved to where we are (2 states away from our hometown) so we are living with my boyfriends parents. she knows we smoke but asked us to not do it in the house because his brother is 13 and knows we do, and she doesnt want him to get curious just yet. Thats why we had to in my car...plus its pretty comfy. ^_^

And remember i said how long we smoked...we were baked so like our IQ was temporarily like a 5.7 so we left everything just kinda laying out...lol

6. hahaha! wow...that sucks...good thing no one jacked your shit! was anyone around? if so did they say anything? lol

7. lol damn..
    i have ocd about where my keys are..
    so that's never happend to me. But if it ever did i'd probably do the same..

8. well thats why i was freaking out because i ALWAYS make sure to stop and in my head repeat "ok, HERE ARE MY KEYS. DONT FORGET." but i guess i was so fried i forgot...lol.

9. haha yeah there was a lottttt of ppl there.they were like omgg wat is he doing!!and i was like stfu i have muscle spasms due to a bad car wreck....i dnt think they believe me haha:smoke:

10. HAHA!!!! wow... but i bet it was funny as shit RIGHT after.

11. Holy fuck, 10 hours in a car...that's a fucking story itself! Hour 4, I am blazed as fuck, hour 5...I shit myself...30 minute break.

12. I once locked my keys in my car... It was an old jeep so i ripped the door off to get the keys out.

Yes I was really high at the time and wasnt thinking about the phone in my poket to call someone to help out.

13. haha yea i smoked from like 10 pm to about 5 am the other night...
    we were about to fall asleep(me and a friend) and i was like dude... lets go smoke some more. so we went out on my bottom deck and just lit up hahaha.

and damn.. that sucks about your door.
    hope it ends up being worth it haha (what could anyone steal anyways?.. cept maybe ur car)

but hmmm. i can't really think of anything that crazy...
    oh shitt

cept one time at school, i was high as fuck, and i went into the bathroom to piss or w/e, and i reached in my pocked and pulled my bowl out and i was like oh shitt there's some left in it.
    so i took a hit in the bathroom...
    and a loooot of shit happened after that (smelled like weed when i came back.. teacher called security. blahblahblah... but i'm a beast and didn't get caught.. very sly story, actually, if you wish to hear).

14. my story is about not having a lighter and how far i went to spark my bowl
    ok so my bic died and im fucked. so i grab a box of q tips and turn on my stove, and light the q tip
    with the lit q tip i lit a candle, and i brought the candle to my room with me and kept lighting q tips for a lighter haha
    it worked but i used soooo many q tips haha:eek:

15. i went to philly to go clubbing
    right before going inside we hotboxed....and left the keys inside
    we ended up having somone from the parking garage open it he was laghing as the pillows of smoke erupted from the doors :D

16. I do wish to hear

17. gahhh
    well
    ask the OP to forward my story to you... i sent it to her and i don't feel like typing it all out again haha.