Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Decrim's new Pick up--New grinder *Cpics*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by decrimbud, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Ok I picked up a quarter of dank no name today for $100. The nugs were dank and sticky as fuck first off. The buds themselves have orange hairs and smell very pungent and skunky. The smoke was nice, and flavorful. I had to use my camera phone for now, but I'm going to borrow a digital camera later from a frinend, so I can take some macros.:smoking::smoking:

Alright so we got a big nug, the 4 piece grinder, A nug in my funniest bowl, the kief I've collected since a week and half ago, and the quarter (which looks small) but we scaled it out.

-Happy Toking to you all today, Peace.

Attached Files:

2. nice grinder, nice piece.. bud looks good, but any closer pics?

3. #4 mannym1732, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    Those r some nice buds man. Nice grinder 2.

4. Yea man for sure, I'm just waiting on a slow ass digital camera so I can take some macros!:smoking: