Decriminalizing Marijuana completely in Washington

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by 124112, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Marijuana activists are trying to get an initiative which allows marijuana to be cultivated, transported, and used for people 18 and up, on the 2011 ballot for Washington.

Here is the concise description:

You can read more here: https://sensiblewashington.org/blog...ijuana-reform-and-legislation-act-initiative/

They tried something like this last year, but it never made it to the ballot, due to falling 40,000 votes short.

I want this to pass (Washington resident), but I don't have my hopes up.

2. Yes! I wanted to sign this initiative last year, but I wasn't in Washington at the time.

What area of Washington are you in?

3. This isn't " Decriminalizing" its LEGALIZING!

go washington!

4. Spokane (or as I like to say, Spokannabis.)

They say they have more organization and more money, so they will get it on the ballot :)

5. #5 BreathingxFire, Jan 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2011
    ok im assuming this is washington state. and i will vote for this. i am a washington resident afterall

<im in vancouver wa btw

6. I wonder if a person from Oregon would be able to buy if they drove up there. Probably not but, would be neat.

7. I don't know, but I think that it applies to anyone who is has weed on them, and happens to be in the state of Washington.

8. i have doubts it will pass because of the 18 limit

9. This is great I hope it passes, right after college I want to move to Seattle

10. I am here in Vancouver, WA, and I am looking for groups, gatherings or meetings that offer information, support and/ or activities that a new mmj person can attend? Does anyone know of any?

11. Do you guys think it could pass?