Decriminalisation in UK

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Mr bun, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Greetings fellow tokers and in particular UK users i have created a petition on number10.gov.uk to decriminalise Cannabis use in the UK and have created a facebook group to spread the word, even if you do not live in the UK support for the group would be much appreciated. Thanks a heap
    happy toking
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=299731623956&ref=ts

2. please take this far! as soon as this reaches say 1000 members numbers will grow rapidly through word of mouth and the simple fact more people are going to see it.

Legalise!

3. I don't think it's gonna happen to soon on these shores. It was only this time last year that it was reclassified remember, ending what was effectively decriminalization (the penalties were so minor if you did get caught). It's gonna take California and a few more states plus Canada to legalise before we even get a hint of full decriminalization in the UK. And yeah, I think that will come first here, before legalisation.

So Californians out there; the world's eyes are on you in November!

4. Don't create groups make a fanpage for it because the number of groups you can join is limited

5. thanks for everyones feedback and we can still try as im sure most of you are aware of David Nutt's independent council and i thought that too about the fanpage thing but the only problem was that people hardly ever look at the pages they become fans of so it becomes a dead cause

6. I have high hopes for the UK, I believe the association David Nutt has started after getting sacked for telling the truth will have an effect on the government.