Decrimilization in NJ

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by dom12, May 18, 2012.

1. jersey sucks

2. I don't know and couldn't care either.

3. Any updates on this bill?

4. #105 nosmoke, Jul 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2012
    I can't stand how a search of this on google turns nothing up. I of course just voted yes on that poll, the number is now 97% of people being in favor. What else do politicians need to hear though? Democracy my ass. Of course we can go on and on about why Christie is a hypocritical politician, and really which ones aren't these days? but he's changing no time soon. It just blows my mind that it's the 21st century and cops are still trying to crackdown on weed or at least get you in trouble for having it.

/end rant

5. Nah dude you're 100% correct in everything you said lol. A simple google search does jack shit for us because literally nothing shows up. And honestly the containment of PRESCRIPTION PILLS should be our fucking problem, not cannabis!!!! Like you said, it's turning them into dope heads because they fuck around with these things and then they're addicted to expensive ass opiates, and then before they know it... They're buying the cheaper alternative in heroine..

Some people need to wake the fuck up, honestly.

6. #107 nosmoke, Jul 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2012
    hey dom, I actually edited what I initially said because I didn't wanna go too off topic but yes, thank you, exactly.

and in case anyone was wondering what dom was referring to in my previous post it was that I simply stated that the current epidemic here is "blues" aka synthetic heroin. It's spreading like wildfire here in jersey and has been for the past 2-3 years. I've already seen a bunch of kids dabble with it, get genuinely addicted, have to leave college and go to rehab. And just like you said dom, it's in the form of a pill so people aren't even really realizing it's synthetic heroin, people do need to wake the fuck up. I think anyone should be able to do what they want, but that stuff is actually ugly and truly addictive, so if cops are gonna be busting people for shit, let it be that. You'd think someone would've picked up sooner on how many scrips we're being written off, but nope. Pharmacies are getting paid and so are the manufacturers. Pharmaceutical companies have a huuuuge piece of this economy. But hey, fuck weed, lets keep that stuff off the street. Dummies.

7. Your right bro were I am in jersey everone does opiate type drugs

8. Hahahahaha wow Gov Sandwich looks HUGE when he tucks his shirt in like that, god damn get that man a mirror to show him how dumb he looks and take away that fuckin ice cream too lol

9. I might have to change his name to Gov Ice Cream Cone.
    [​IMG]

10. [​IMG]

^That's a funny pic. Can you tell which guy works out?

11. I saw Christie on the boardwalk Thursday night, and tried to ask him whats up with him vetoing marijuana decriminalization. I was high as fuck though so i probably sounded retarded... all he did was smirk at me.. :mad:

12. Hahaha are you serious? That's funny as shit you shoulda pushed him and screamed it in his face so you got the message across better that we're not fuckin around ;)

13. was that smirk sort of a "yea right, that is such a stupid bill" kinda thing? You really should have approached him about it

14. I really hope the best for NJ.I have been a resident of this great state for 9 years.The penalties for weed in this state is ridiculous.I have high hopes that the bill will pass but with a presidential run in his possible future it's highly unlikely.

15. Yeah, pretty much. He's a prick. Also, I saw him right after he got into an arguement about public education and teachers on the boardwalk..(I think the video is a page back) .

16. This guy's so stupid it's unbearable. Who voted this guy into office?!

17. People were sick of the Corzine administration so they voted this asshole into office.So far he has cut teacher funding to balance the state budget.He ran on tax reform and since he has been in office my property tax has went up about $800 a year.