Decreasing Flowering Time for Outdoor Grow..?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by imsilly, Apr 30, 2011.

1. I live about 43 latitude on northern hemisphere and growing outdoor are my only option right now.. Autumn frost date sets in around Mid-End of October..

The thing is I like to grow Kali Mist which is said harvest time is around Mid-End of November.. that's about a month longer than my season allowed..

Any tips, tricks or suggestion how to make them finish faster like around Mid-End of October instead?

2. Plant earlier. Or put them in pots and give them 12 hours of sunlight and then move the pots to a dark warm place for 12 hours.

3. Planting early that I can do, moving back and forth.. too much work. Now there's got to be an easier way..

4. mother natures a bitch sometimes u could cover them after twelve hours of light with black heavy duty garbage bags everyday or they sell nutes that promote early flowering or go with the auto-flowers if its that much of a problem, less yield but done in no more than eighty days...people also question their potency/quality of high... research them before takin the plunge.

5. it's cool, just got a tip.. for longer flowering plant growing in shorter climate season, veg your plants indoor (best when start within MAY) under 24hrs lighting for 1-1.5 month and bring them outside.. they will begin flowering in mid-end of June and will finish depending upon your strains flowering time *relief* :smoke:

6. i doubt they will start flowering that early... i mean it depends where ur at but usually mine dont till mid to late July and the latest are done mid to end of October.