Decompression of my Emotions

Discussion in 'General' started by Burned Haze, Mar 19, 2011.

1. I'm not entirely sure if I actually will submit this thread, But here we go i guess :p

I dated my recently ex gf for over a year, almost 2. Well She dumped me for reasons of " stress" But not only did she continue to say" i love you" and talked to me daily. I really did think we were going back together, however she really has changed or shown that she does not care all that much since she is always "busy" when she doesn't even have a job.

Sad thing is I really do love her , When we first meet and started getting to know eachother a few years ago I talked to her for 4+ hours everyday, even if we both had work or school. Heck at one point i couldn't get her away from me, she was the stickiness of my tape(LOL) I really did think our relationship was cemented and she was my soulmate, But how can I really believe that now when every time i try to tell her my feelings and solve our issues it becomes " i got to go" thing.

I have gotten advice from multiple people and only suggestion is stfu and really see if she is actually interested.
    Well That is good advice but In some ways maybe i would just be better off with letting go or just refusing to talk to her, Since this has just became a routine of heartache. I'm too nice of a person to be exploited so bad cause I have always been so honest, I wouldn't of made anyone, even a stranger feel nowhere near as bad as she has.

Say w/e you please, But when you have cement feelings and then turns out other just said them to please you or thought you would be mad if they didn't agree is 10000x worse. In the end you feel so heartbroken, I would of felt so much better if she would of not played that game and just told me the truth from the get go. But That's not how things go.

I just wanted to fent and really decompress, It's not right to care and be so worried about everything, when I should be the one happy/mad she did this and she doesn't even care one bit. It's a silly world we live in, I just hope I find a nice girl, who wont fuck with my head and make me feel like i'm the most depressed man on the earth. When normally I could never see myself acting like that.

-BH

2. Its a fucked up world we live in. Don't even worry about it though man. Theres millions of girls out there. Your going to find the right one for you