Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Decompressing bud/ Brick weed reggie

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by rppatter, Mar 30, 2018.

1. i was lookin for a post on different methods to decompressing buds and was shocked when i found a post saying it couldnt be done. so get out your pens boys

my mother use to use this method on 8oz at a time and its simple a couple zip lock bags (not sandwhch bags) to pans. one that can fit about hlf way in the other and a lid the better sealed the faster it wil decompress all the are doing here is adding moisture when stuff is compressed it takes all the moisture out of it so lets add moisture fill the bottom pan about half way sit ur top pan in double bag ur bud in the big zip lock baggys and zip it lay it across ur top pan and lay the lip over it check it every 10 to 15mins ur welcome let me know how or if it helped

2. After that I’d consider storing them with a humidity pack so it doesn’t dry out again.

3. Do people still buy brick weed. Haven't seen that in 30 years or better.

4. Decompressing brick weed seeds pointless as hell... Shits shit just busy the fucker up with a knife and a hammer then gram the chunks and break them up and just grind that shit as you go